இந்து சமயம்
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» சித்திரை-நமது புத்தாண்டுத் தொடக்கம்.
by Dheeran Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:21 am

» மீண்டும் வருக
by Dheeran Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:08 am

» கே இனியவன் ஆன்மீக கவிதைகள்
by கே இனியவன் Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:58 pm

» தீபத்திருநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள்
by Dheeran Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:01 pm

» பண்டைய இந்தியாவின் விமானத் தொழில் நுட்பம்
by ஆனந்தபைரவர் Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:23 pm

» வெற்றி மாபெரும் வெற்றி!
by ஆனந்தபைரவர் Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:16 pm

» பாரதி பாடலில் அராஜக “செக்யுலர்” திருத்தங்கள் - ஜடாயு
by ஆனந்தபைரவர் Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:55 pm

» மோடி, கருப்புப்பண ஒழிப்பு, ஊடகங்கள் - ஜெயமோகன்
by ஆனந்தபைரவர் Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:41 pm

» அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்.
by ஆனந்தபைரவர் Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:46 am

» நான் ஒரு ஹிந்து என்பதில் ஏன் பெருமிதம் கொள்கிறேன் – பாகம் 1 AGNIVEER
by ஆனந்தபைரவர் Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:42 am

» தேவையா இந்த சமஸ்கிருத துவேஷம்
by Dheeran Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:46 pm

» சிவ வழிபாடு புத்தகம்
by tammy ranga Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:37 am

» ஷ்ரிடி சாய் பாபா புண்ணிய வரலாறு தமிழில்
by tammy ranga Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:35 am

» ஆரிய திராவிட மாயை
by Dheeran Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:10 pm

» தென்புலத்தார் வழிபாடு
by Dheeran Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:50 pm

» தமிழ் ஹிந்துவும் இலவச ஜோதிட கணிப்பு
by ஹரி ஓம் Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:36 am

» வெற்றி வேல்!!!வீரவேல்!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by ஹரி ஓம் Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:09 am

» சிவதாண்டவம் - PB ஸ்ரீனிவாஸ்
by i.mahatheva Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:24 pm

» கால சர்ப்ப தோஷம் என்றால் என்ன?
by jothi sangeetha Thu May 21, 2015 1:43 pm

» மல்லிகைப் பூவை தலையில் சூடுங்கள் - பல்வேறு பிரச்சினைகளுக்கு மருந்து
by கே இனியவன் Thu May 21, 2015 11:02 am

Topsites
Tamil 10 top sites [www.tamil10 .com ]
Ranking

Miracles Performed by Guru Raghavendra

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Miracles Performed by Guru Raghavendra - Page 3 Empty Miracles Performed by Guru Raghavendra

Post by ராகவன் Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Miracles Performed by Guru Raghavendra - Page 3 Sri+ragavendra

Name:
Sayepresath, Saye (L.)

Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Place: Bangalore

Subject: Swamy Helps Stranded People

Miracle: I take this opportunity to thank my friend Viswa Priya Anand for including me into Swamy's web world. Our family is a strong believer of Ragavendra. I do abishagam with honey and milk daily to swamy's vigraham.In my childhood days i was not allowed to take salt, due to some problem in my renal system. But whenever I went to swamy's temple (here in triplicane or to mantralayam ), i don't restrict myself to a salt free diet. I take the normal prasadam that is offered in the temple premises. But , I was not affected when I took those prasadams. If i eat outside in some hotels or anywhere else ,immediately I would suffer. By GOD's grace I am fine now . Once when we were returning from mantralaya our bus got broke down. the local people inside the bus got into passing vehicles. our's was the only family inside the bus. My mother started to read Swamy's life history book. With in 10 mins, two people came from nowhere. They did something and said that the bus will go troble free till Bangalore. Even the bus driver and conductor were suprised by this insidence.

Last edited by சிவன் on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
ராகவன்
ராகவன்
வழிநடத்துனர்

http://www.tamilhindu.net/

Back to top Go down

Miracles Performed by Guru Raghavendra - Page 3 Empty Re: Miracles Performed by Guru Raghavendra

Post by ராகவன் Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:48 am

Name: bhavna raikar

Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Place: Panjim, Goa

Subject: our guide & protector

Miracle: Whenever my husband and I pray to him, our wishes are fulfilled. Some years ago, we lost our jewellery which was robbed by neighbours maid in our absence. After two months, I prayed to Raghavendra Swami on a thursday and that very day befor 12.00 midnight, the girl confessed to the robbery and we got back our lost items. At any time everytime we pray to our dear Swami and we know he is there to protect us and our children. Thankyou Raghavendra Swami.
ராகவன்
ராகவன்
வழிநடத்துனர்

Back to top Go down

Miracles Performed by Guru Raghavendra - Page 3 Empty Re: Miracles Performed by Guru Raghavendra

Post by ராகவன் Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:49 am

Name: Sandhya

Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Place: USA

Subject: Gururaya helps

Miracle: My grandmother is a great devotee of Gururaya.She immensely believed in him and used to tell us to believe him and he will guide us in what ever we do. When she had got an cataract operation, she was admitted to a Govt Hospital and her bed was in a general ward where other patients beds are also present. In front of my grandma's bed there was a window. At night a young lady wearing a white saree used to come in my grandma's dream and ask for a baby. This happened 3 continous days and my grandma told my uncle who was staying at her bedside to take care of her abt this. My uncle didn't feel anything though.

But on fourth and fifth day the pressure became too much. So my grand mother asked my unlce to get rayara mruthike and she kept that under her pillow and slept. That night that lady came and told that you have HIM (meaning gururaya) near you and I cannot come near you and she vanished. The next day morning my grandma told this incidence to my unlce and so my uncl e decided to investigate what has happened. Later he came to know that a young lady had passed away after delivering a baby on that bed few months ago and she tortures any person who sleeps on that bed physically. This is the first time she hasn't touched the patient lying on that bed. Gururaya helped my grandmother who was a immense devotee of him. Gururaya has bestowed our family with so many things. Ohm Shri Guru Raghavendrayanamaha.
ராகவன்
ராகவன்
வழிநடத்துனர்

Back to top Go down

Post by ராகவன் Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:49 am

Name: Sudhakar Ramanath

Date: Sunday, December 05, 2004

Place: Unknown

Subject: Another Miracle of Sri Guru Raghavendra Swamy

Miracle: I would like to share another miracle happened in my life just recently. After clearing the first step (labor), I had applied for second (I-140) and third step (I-485) in the month of January 2004. Just because of Sri Guru Rayaru's grace, I got my green card approved by clearing second and third steps in just 10 months. Many of my friends are still in the final step from last 2 years. This is another example of Sri Guru Rayaru's mahime. if we have faith in Sri Guru Rayaru, Rayaru will help us always. OM SRI GURU RAGHAVENDRAYA NAMAHA!
ராகவன்
ராகவன்
வழிநடத்துனர்

Back to top Go down

Post by ராகவன் Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:50 am

Name: Soundararajan.N

Date: Monday, December 06, 2004

Place: Chennai

Subject: Employment

Miracle: I was searching for the job for full 2 years and i have also completed the mainframe course.Though i have completed the course i didnt get the job. Then from thursday onwards i started going to raghavendra temple in nanganallur i got the job within 2 months.I was going to the temple every thursday only.Suddenly a company called for the interview which i didnt even applied for that company they gave me a job.Now i'm in gthe employment.
ராகவன்
ராகவன்
வழிநடத்துனர்

Back to top Go down

Post by ராகவன் Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:51 am

Name: gr

Date: Sunday, December 12, 2004

Place: India

Subject: Shri Rayaru Blesses to get back lost items

Miracle: Shri Rayaru certainly blesses and helps devotees when they call out to him.I had lost my cerificates and for some time could not locate them despite efforts.when i prayed to Shri Rayaru, i could get them back,with the help of His blessings.
ராகவன்
ராகவன்
வழிநடத்துனர்

Back to top Go down

Post by ராகவன் Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:51 am

Name: Srividya

Date: Monday, December 20, 2004

Place: US

Subject: Visa stamping

Miracle: Guru Ragavendra My parents had an intervie with American Embassy in Chennai on NOv 4 2004.Having been regeted once,I was little nervous about this time too.I always thought about Guru Ragavendra and keept chanting ragavendra..ragavendra to myself.A week before,I got a dream early in the morning at 6 about my parents getting their visa stamped and I was saying continously chanting Guru Ragavendra..Ragavendra... It so happened that when my parents went to the embassy on Nov 4th 2004...the officer did not look at any document.He just said..I dont know why were you refused earlier...he smiled and said pay there and collect your passport..they finally got 10 year multiple entry visa with guru Ragavendra's grace.
ராகவன்
ராகவன்
வழிநடத்துனர்

Back to top Go down

Post by ராகவன் Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:52 am

Name: GURURAJA

Date: Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Place: BANGALORE

Subject: RE-BIRTH TO ME

Miracle: Dear all, I would like to share my experience about shree Guru Raghavendra Swamy. I was about 14 years of age in 1989 & i was bitten by a dog & took injection in local hospital. But to my badluck that injection was expired one & slowly it started poisining in my body. I was immediately hospitalized & started the treatment. One night it so happend that I could'nt withstand the pain in my backbone. My mother & me both were channting the mantra Pujyaya Raghavendraya Satyadarmaratayacha bajatam kalpavruksyaaya namataam kaamadenavey. Some old lady came & gave me on tablet. After taking that I really felt asleep & morning I was fresh & slowly got recovered. I believe that the old lady is none other than SRi Raghavendray Theertha. Moreover, I was born in the day of Raghavendra born & by his blessings only after doing the seva at mantralayam I was born. Bolo Sri Gururaghavendra Swamy ki JAI!!!!!!!!! Regards Guru
ராகவன்
ராகவன்
வழிநடத்துனர்

Back to top Go down

Post by ராகவன் Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:54 am

Name: Sandhya

Date: Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Place: Minneapolis

Subject: Blessed again

Miracle: This incident happened around 15 days back. My husband doesn't believe in miracles at all. I told him about the miracles happening to all bhaktadis of Gururaya mentioned in this website. He still was not convinced. I thought to myself that something should happen to him to believe in miracles. It so happened that my husband forgot to fill the health insurance documents and send it to his HR dept in time. And it is so important for health insurance in US especially if you have a kid. He is never like this. It was very unsual of him.He always takes insurance in our family, I didn't fill mine. He works for a huge company in which rules are rules.

It wont be changed for a single person at all. And in US rules and regulations are followed very strictly. So we became very much tensed what to do. He told me he will call up to the HR manager and explain what has happened and might be something will work out. He was 100% sure there was no chance. All the while I was thinkin g of Gururaya and seeking his blessings. Next day he talked to the concerned person and she told that usually they never forgo any rule, but this is a case where they will show consideration. When he called me up and told me I had literally tears in my eyes. Gururaya had blessed us and made my husband believe in miracle.

ராகவன்
ராகவன்
வழிநடத்துனர்

Back to top Go down

Post by ராகவா Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:34 am

அருமையான தகவல்கள்
ராகவா
ராகவா

http://tamilhindu.forumta.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum